Team Blog for year 9 ICT class taught by Mrs Fincher and Mrs McQuade at JFK school
Thursday, 13 November 2008
maniac123's poster 2 v.2
Here it is guys! Hope you lke it. I hope it meets up to your standards as I have taken all your comments into account.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the simple arrangement of the poster, it make's it easier to read. I also like the phrase "5-A-Day keeps the doctor away" it's catchy. The poster looks a bit dull, perhaps some more colour?
O.K. Leave it with me and I will will post this poster AGAIN. Yes, I said AGAIN, and I will add your suggestions into it. I have to say this piece of work is definitely more challenging than some others!
5 comments:
I like the simple arrangement of the poster, it make's it easier to read. I also like the phrase "5-A-Day keeps the doctor away" it's catchy. The poster looks a bit dull, perhaps some more colour?
it's nice and simple not all over the place ! your phrase is catchy !! you could have more colour though. otherwise it's really good
O.K. Leave it with me and I will will post this poster AGAIN. Yes, I said AGAIN, and I will add your suggestions into it. I have to say this piece of work is definitely more challenging than some others!
I think you got all the information down well but it's so boring you need colour. Also I'm not sure we were given those pictures.
Hello pie guy. I am 100% that we got those pics. See in the folder for yourself. Also on my next poser I will add more colour!
Post a Comment