Friday, 24 October 2008

maniac123's poster


Sorry for last time folks. The poster didn't upload so here it is again. Hope you like it!

9 comments:

ZivZav said...

I really like the slogan "5 A Day Keeps The Doctor Away" and you can easily tell what this poster is about. But if you look at it from a slight distance, it is quite hard to read some of the smaller text against the green background.

Could you try making the background lighter and make the text larger to help people read it more clearly? I think the use of pictures are good and there are some nice ideas.

Thanks, ZivZav :-)

juiicymango.ox said...

You can tell you hav really tried with poster and hav tried to go for sumthin unique. the colours and writing are going all over the place so i would work on that. but overall the idea was good and tthe layout, next time dont put a really dark background or you wont b able to read it . :) x

maniac123 said...

Thank you for posting constructive comments on my poster. I will post my other ones and a new updated version of this one in the near future.

I will try hard to impress next time! :)

Xx.YummyKiwi.xX said...

i like your poster alot the pictures are eyecatchin but i think the background is too stong it takes the readers attention off the text so you could make the text a bit bigger and bolder.

Anonymous said...

I like the slogan and colour scheme because it's very eye-catching, but the text is difficult to read because of the size; perhaps a bigger font or a different colour would make it easier to read? :)

Anonymous said...

i like the set out of the text and the pictures, but you could try making the background a different colour, because it is a bit in ure face at the mo

nif said...

i really like the idea you have used with the pictre on the bottom and the way you have used an almost 3-D background however ithink that if you increased the contrast between the background and the writing that it would be easier to read.

from ~nif~

Anonymous said...

The pictures and colours are great but its hard to read the text.

TheElectricLightOrchestra said...

I love what you have done to your pictures they are very bright and colourful as is your background. I love your whole colour scheme but I suggest that you make the writing bigger because if it's a poster, it needs to be bold and be able to be seen from far away.